Home > Omron > HR-100C
Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor
Omron HR-100C heart rate monitor is the one and only monitor from Omron. It is probably the most popular entry level heart rate monitor on the market.
Here are the HR-100C's main features:
- Continuous heart rate monitoring
- Manual setting of heart rate training zone
- You can set an alarm to alert you when you are training outside your zone limits
- Stop watch
- Basic time keeping: Time, date and alarm
- Wireless heart rate monitor with an analogue chest strap transmitter and a wrist watch receiver
- Works with gym equipment that can pick up heart rate monitor signals and display your heart rate
- Battery for chest strap transmitter self-replaceable. Battery for the wrist watch unit should be replaced by qualified personnel (e.g. a local jewelry store)
- Mounting bracket for attaching the wrist watch unit to treadmills or bicycle
The HR-100C does not have the following basic features:
- Average heart rate, maximum heart rate of exercise session
Being able to set your own heart rate training limits is one of the more important aspects of heart rate monitoring. The HR-100C lets you do that. The user manual also provides helpful suggestions on what limits you should set for yourself, and how long and often you should be exercising, given your own circumstances.
The Omron HR-100C has a number of small features which individually may not seem to be very significant, but collectively as a whole, they add up to a nice heart rate monitor package.
The Omron HR-100C is a simple and popular heart rate monitor with not too many bells and whistles. It should meet the needs of many beginning heart rate monitor users. In fact
it is one of the best selling heart rate monitors on Amazon.
This takes you to Amazon for some of the best selections for this model. Certain selections come with FREE Super Saver Shipping.
Reviews: This page has a concise summary of Omron heart rate monitor reviews.
Further information: Visit Omron's official web site.
Not sure which heart rate monitor is right for you? Take a look at the Which Heart Rate Monitor page.
Copyright 2007-2011 Heart-rate-monitor-watches.com