Home > Sigma Sport > PC 4
Sigma Sport PC 4 Heart Rate Monitor
Sigma Sport PC 4 heart rate monitor is a simple and basic heart rate monitor. Except for the wrist watch design, it is identical to the Sigma Sport PC 3.
The main features of the Sigma PC 4 are:
- Continuous heart rate monitoring
- One button operation
- Stop watch: Start, (pause, restart,) stop
- You can recall previous training duration
- Basic time keeping: Time (but no date/alarm)
- Wireless heart rate monitor (ECG accurate) with an analogue chest strap transmitter and a wrist watch receiver
- It can work with gym equipment (e.g. treadmills) capable of picking up your transmitter's signals to show your heart rate on the equipment's display panel
- Bicycle mounting bracket
Note: The Sigma Sport PC4 does not possess the following basic features: Heart rate training limits, average/max heart rates, backlight. The batteries should be changed by an authorised dealer.
The Sigma PC 4 heart rate monitor is a simple one button operated unit which shows you your current heart rate continuously with no other additional extras.
Choosing the PC4 or the PC3 is a matter of personal preference, given that they are identical in terms of functions.
Note 1: PC 3 is the same heart rate monitor as the PC 4 except that the wrist watch is housed in a different, rectangular casing.
Note 2: PC 3FT is NOT a wireless heart rate monitor. It is a finger touch heart rate monitor with chest strap.
Reviews: This page has a concise summary of Sigma Sport heart rate monitor reviews.
Further information: Visit Sigma's official web site.
The next wireless heart rate monitor in the Topline series is the Sigma Sport PC 9.
Not sure which heart rate monitor is right for you? Take a look at the Which Heart Rate Monitor page.
Copyright 2007-2011 Heart-rate-monitor-watches.com