Home > Sportline > Duo 1025
Sportline Duo 1025 Heart Rate Monitor
The Sportline Duo 1025 heart rate monitor is a member of the Sportline Duo series. Like all the heart rate monitors in the series it can be used with or without a chest strap. When used without a chest strap, you put and hold one finger on the wrist watch sensor and wait for
a few seconds for the heart rate readout. For continuous heart rate monitoring, you wear the included chest strap, and it will give you continuous heart rate readouts.
Sportline Duo 1025 therefore offers you a combination of flexibility and convenience. You can simply choose the heart rate measurement method that suits the training session.
Its main features are:
- Strapless (no chest strap), on demand heart rate monitoring
- With the use of a chest strap, you can have continuous heart rate monitoring
- Heart rate can be displayed as beats per minutes and percentage of your calculated maximum heart rate
- Heart rate training zone can be set manually or automatically
- In the automatic setting of heart rate training zone, you can choose one of the 3 pre-set heart rate zones (based on your own personal data).
- There are audible beeps and visual indicators to show you if you are training below or above your heart rate training zone
- Intellitrack heart rate visual display
- You can view the following workout data: times below/in/above your target heart rate zone, calories burnt, fat burnt, current time, maximum and average heart rates.
- Countdown timer
- Stop watch
- It records up to 100 laps. Individual lap times and average heart rate for each lap can be reviewed.
- 7 Workout Memory: You can view detailed feedback from the last 7 workouts.
- Basic time keeping: time, day of the week, date, daily alarm, hourly chime (on/off), dual time zone
- Key beep (on/off)
- Heart rate lock: It prevents accidental finger touch acquisition of heart rate.
The features printed in bold are found in the Sportline Duo 1025 model but not in the preceding Duo 1010 model. There is also a version of the Sportline Duo 1025 for women. It has the same features as listed above. See the photo below.
The Sportline Duo 1025 heart rate monitor enhances the Sportline Duo 1010 model in several respects. The main one is the addition of 7 workout memory. Now you can recall detailed workout feedback such as times below/in/above your target heart rate zone, calories burnt, fat burnt, total exercise time, maximum and average heart rates for each of your past 7 sessions. The other new feature is the Intellitrack visual display. It enables you to see your current heart rate in relation to your target zone at a single glance. The Sportline Duo 1025 has also increased the number of laps that can be taken to 100.
During the set up phase, you are required to set up your personal profile such as gender, year of birth, height, weight and activity level to ensure that the calorie and maximum heart rate calcuations are accurate.
The Sportline Duo 1025 has two heart rate monitoring options: with or without a chest strap. It provides the heart rate training zone with alerts, and comes with two timers. It records up to 100 laps and has memory for up to 7 sessions. With the Duo 1025 it is up to the user to decide whether or not to use a chest strap when he/she measures the heart rate.
This takes you to Amazon for some of the best selections for this model. Certain selections come with FREE Super Saver Shipping.
Further information: Visit Sportline's official web site.
Not sure which heart rate monitor is right for you? Take a look at the Which Heart Rate Monitor page.
Copyright 2007-2011 Heart-rate-monitor-watches.com