Home > Timex > Easy Trainer
Timex T5G941 Easy Trainer Heart Rate Monitor
The Timex T5G941 heart rate monitor is a basic heart rate monitor. It is suitable for users new to heart rate monitoring or users who want an easy-to-operate, no frills heart rate monitor watch. It uses analogue transmission. This timex heart monitor is identified either by its numeric designation (T5G941) or by its name (Easy Trainer).
The main features of the Timex Easy Trainer heart rate monitor are:
- Continuous Heart Rate Monitoring
- Exercise Duration is tracked by the Automatic Activity Timer
- The following session data can be reviewed: activity duration, average heart rate, maximum heart rate
- Basic Time and Date Keeping
- Wireless heart rate monitor composed of an analogue chest strap transmitter and a wrist watch receiver
- Water resistant up to 30m. However, do not press any buttons under water.
- User-replaceable Battery (CR2032 for both chest strap and wrist watch)
Note that this Timex heart rate monitor does not support the setting of a heart rate training zone. So you won't be able to set alerts when you train outside of your intended heart rate training range.
The Timex T5G941 Easy Trainer is a simple and easy-to-use heart rate monitor, without complicated multi-button operations. It is designed for users new to heart rate monitoring. However it does seem to be lacking in certain important features such as a heart rate training zone.
This takes you to Amazon for some of the best selections for this model. Certain selections come with FREE Super Saver Shipping.
Further information: Visit Timex's official web site.
Next one up in the Timex series is the Timex T5G971F5 Personal Trainer. The Timex T5G971F5 Personal Trainer has several more features, most notably the setting of a heart rate training zone.
Not sure which heart rate monitor is right for you? Take a look at the Which Heart Rate Monitor page.
Copyright 2007-2011 Heart-rate-monitor-watches.com